SHORT POEMS FROM READERS: INDECISIVE FATE - I_AM_EXOUSIA

INDECISIVE FATE is a short poem from one of our readers which talks about facing the uncertainties of life and the will to carry on no matter the situation. This short poem is basically a poem about life and can easily be related to.

Enjoy this well written piece below :



INDECISIVE FATE
Sitting alone on a lonely night
Reaping the fruits of my indecision
Solitude my new found company
Listening to the deafening sound of silence
It's like everything has it right except me,
Even the sun knows where to rise and set.
But I’m an ocean controlled by waves,
As the tides, I rise and fall.

It's no longer a buffet,
I just feed off the crumbs from the table,
Like a beast of burden I carry my loads without grunts.
I follow a path no man has thread.
Finding my own path in this big ball called earth. Superstitions make me hold my head to make a wish.
I hope my legs know where they are taking me to.
I hope my heart finds what it seeks.

 Surely as there is life I will live.
Surely as I breathe, I'll survive
I will hope and i will dream.
 For yet tomorrow is pregnant,
Puffed with uncertainties and unknown,
Will it birth sweet or churn out sour?
Only the heavens can tell..
                                               I_am_Exousia

2 comments: